What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of CNC Machining?
Advantages of CNC machining
1. Significantly reduce the number of tooling, no complicated tooling is required to process complex shaped parts. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part machining program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
2. Stable machining quality, high machining accuracy, high repeat accuracy, adapt to the cnc machining requirements of the aircraft.
3. The production efficiency is higher in the case of multi-variety and small batch production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the optimal cutting amount.
4. Machining complex profiles that are difficult to process with conventional methods, and even machining parts that cannot be observed.
CNC machining is a new type of machining technology. The main job is to compile machining programs, that is, to turn manual work into computer programming. Of course, you need to have experience in manual machining.
CNC is also called machining center. It has a wide range of use and is not limited to furniture production. Therefore, it is worth learning from the experience of CNC in various industries.
1. The speed of the white steel knife should not be too fast.
2. For copper working, use less white steel knife and more flying knife or alloy knife.
3. When the workpiece is too high, it should be cut thick with different length knives.
4. After roughing with a large knife, use a small knife to remove the remaining material to ensure that the remaining amount is the same.
5. Use flat-bottomed cutter for plane, less ball cutter to reduce machining time.
6. When the copper worker clears the angle, first check the size of R on the corner, and then determine how big the ball knife is.
7. The four corners of the school watch plane should be flat.
8. Where the slope is an integer, apply a slope tool, such as pipe position.
9. Before doing each process, think about the remaining amount after the previous process, so as to avoid the empty knife or too much machining and the knife.
10. Try to follow a simple path, such as shape, trenching, single side, and less contour.
11. When taking WCUT, if you can take FINISH, don’t take ROUGH.
12. When the shape of the light knife, first rough, and then light, when the workpiece is too high, first light edge, then light bottom.
What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of CNC Machining