Top Project Management Certification
Acquiring the certification isn’t going to be an easy task, but if you have the expertise help of the PMI CAPM Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, you would be able to achieve it in a single attempt.
Technologies are facing immense growth and advancement and businesses are moving towards project management, so it is the best period for anyone to get certified and ensure the employee seek you as a crucial resource.
Adding suitable Project management certifications to resume, can get better chances to become successful in the future. Professionals can benefits by adding a project management certification to his existing credentials. We shall now be discussing about the project management certifications that would help you add value and improve your skills.
Why Project Management Certification?
Want to become a project manager and looking to enhance your job prospects in project management? and do not lag behind in the competition. Choose the best project management course for yourself and get ready to certify your skills.
Do you want to get your salary increased as a project management professional? If yes, then you should get the PMP certification that will help you to get your salary increased in no time. Are you interested in knowing about the best practices which can be used in project management? If your answer is yes, then you should definitely go for the best project manager certification.
Select the appropriate Project Management Certification based on experience and requirement.
Top Project Management Certifications
We all as professionals are looking to get promoted and on a look out for a perfect job. Choose the most suitable certification as per your requirement and get rolling for better job opportunities.
One of the top project management certifications includes Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. PMP Certification aims to validate the skills and knowledge of the management in sectors like cost management, time and scope. PMP certification is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) that works with businesses and academia to ensure the acceptance and accuracy of the certification.
Pre-requisites for PMP Certification
- Should have a four-year degree and the experience of 5 years of project management work that comprises of the 7500 hours of experience in directing and leading projects along with 35 hours of project management course or education.
- Should have a secondary degree (associate degree, high school diploma or the equivalent) along with 3 years of experience in project management which comprises 4500 hours of directing and leading projects with 35 hours of project management education.
Clearing the Certification isn’t considered to be that much easy, you have to go through rigorous training and lots of PMI PfMP Dumps would be needed to go through unless you have some expertise training courses like such offered at the ExamClubs.
PMI-ACP is suggested for the Agile Certified Practitioner that is offered by the Project Management Institute. The certification provides high-level professional sincerity and the opportunity to explore various tools, Agile fundamentals, and methods to work on Agile projects in the best possible manner.
PMI-ACP is one of the top on the list of Top Agile Certifications. The certification helps to learn about different Agile tools and fundamentals which are required in any business or company. Candidates are able to use their expertise in order to complete any project in a successful manner. The PMI-ACP certification is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Pre-requisites for PMI-ACP Certification
- We should have a general project experience of 2,000 hours working on teams. This requirement will be satisfied by a current PMP? or PgMP? but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- We should have 1,500 hours working with agile methodologies or on agile project teams. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- We should have 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification is suitable for professionals not holding any college degree or only holds experience in project management. CAPM is an entry-level project management course for the project managers. This is the first step towards PMP certification.
Pre-requisites for CAPM Certification
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) with 1,500 hours of project experience
23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
Without any doubt, IT sectors are much in need of qualified management professionals leading to high demand for professionals in Project Management. Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is considered as one of the best project management certifications for scrum professionals across the globe.
The certifying body for Scrum is the Scrum Alliance which is a non-profit organization that enforces Agile and Scrum practices so as to ensure qualified professionals in the field of project management. CSM certification promotes different types of learning events, user groups and also provides resources and helps candidates in professional development.
Pre-requisites for CSM Certification
- Familiarize yourself with Scrum and complete the pre-requisites for attending a CSM course.
- Attend an in-person CSM Course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer.
- Pass the CSM exam by correctly answering at least 24 of 35 questions.
PRINCE2 Certification or Project IN Controlled Environments Certification was started in England at first and became popular later in Europe. Prince2 certification is practiced by governmental organizations in Europe. It is one of the most practiced Project management certification in the world among the various certifications available.
Primary there are two types of certifications –
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
PRINCE2 Foundation certification is an entry-level certification with simple project management terminology & techniques. To get the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification, one should clear the entry-level certification at first.
PRINCE2 Certification helps you develop skills with reference to leading, execution, and presentation of projects in different aspects. PRINCE2 is amongst the top project management courses teaching about pre-project, delivery and methods of closing delivery in an easy manner The PRINCE2 certification are administered in the UK by the APMG. The PRINCE2 certification is offered by ILX Group.
Pre-requisites for PRINCE2 Certification
- Should complete the PRINCE2 Foundation course by going through the PRINCE2 Foundation certified training course of 3-days duration and then you will have to pass the PRINCE2 Foundation certification examination.
- In order to appear for PRINCE2 Practitioner certification course, candidate need to clear PRINCE2 Foundation, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) OR Project Management Professional (PMP)
Make informative decision with most appropriate certification for career advancement with top opportunities and certifications. Aspiring to become Project Management Professional start your preparation now. Testprep Training offers project management certification training to prepare and pass the certification exam in the first attempt.
Start preparing now and get yourself ready to become certified in Project management
Now that you have known about the Salary of Network Security Engineer, you must be attracted to achieving it. If you wish to have it, you must have to do lots and lots of studies, unless you have a good and reliable PMI RMP Dumps provider like that of the ExamClubs.