Top 100 Ethical Hacking Interview Questions Guide
Acquiring the certification isn’t going to be an easy task, but if you have the expertise help of the CEH ECSS Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, you would be able to achieve it in a single attempt.
Before we get into the Ethical Hacking Interview Questions, let us have a look at what is Ethical Hacking. It is a process where the hacker penetrates the system of networks ethically, to find out threats and vulnerabilities. They do so to find out the loopholes from where a malicious attacker might attack the system to loose confidential data and other damages.
Ethical Hacking helps the organization improve the security of their system by fixing vulnerabilities during testing. The methods used by ethical hackers might be similar to Malicious Hackers. Still, the only difference being that the former obtains all necessary permissions form the organization to perform his task. The Ethical Hacker does so to improve the security and defend the system from the Malicious Hacker.
As organizations are getting complicated day by day, ethical hackers are becoming popular to protect them from these threats.
Due to the popularity of this profile, we have provided you with the Top Best Ethical Hacking Interview Questions, which will help you ace your interview.
List of Ethical Hacking Interview Questions:
- What is hacking?
- Who is a hacker?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of hacking?
- What is scanning and what are some examples of the types of scanning used?
- What is the difference between symmetric and asymmetric hacking?
- What is cross site scripting and its different variations?
- What are the types of hackers?
- What are different types of hacking?
- How can you avoid ARP poisoning?
- What is the difference between virus and worm?
- What are the steps performed by hackers to hack a system or a network?
- What do you understand by footprinting in ethical hacking? What are the techniques utilized for foot printing?
- What do you mean by DOS (Denial of administration) assault? Explain. What are the regular types of DOS assault?
- What is a Sniffing Attack?
- What is keystroke logging?
- What is Pharming and Defacement?
- What do mean by Trojan and what are its types?
- What is Cowpatty?
- What is MIB?
- What is Network Enumeration?
- What is fingerprinting in ethical hacking?
- What is XSS?
- What is exploitation?
- Distinguish between phishing and spoofing?
- What is RAnsweromware?
- What is the difference between Vulnerability Scaling and Penetration Testing?
- What are different types of enumeration available in ethical hacking?
- What is SSL Session and SSL Connection?
- What is Cryptojacking?
- Why is Python utilized for hacking?
- What can an ethical hacker do?
- Define Exploit.
- What is meant by Back Door?
- What are the tool used in Network Sniffing?
- What is network sniffing?
- How to protect yourself from getting hacked?
- What is the difference between encryption and hashing?
- What is CIA Triangle?
- List some components of SSL.
- What is Adware?
- What is the difference between VA and PT?
- What is a firewall?
- What is ARP Poisoning?
- What is Data Breach?
- What is Operating System Fingerprinting?
- Can you name some top hackers in the world today?
- What is data leakage? How will you detect and prevent it?
- What are the best programming languages for hacking?
- What are the hacking stages? Explain each stage.
- What is Script Kiddie?
- What is DNS Cache Poisoning?
- What are the tools used for ethical hacking?
- What is DDoS Attack and how does it work?
- What is MAC Flooding? And how to prevent it?
- What are types of DDoS Attack?
- Explain how you can stop your website getting hacked?
- What is Pharming Attack an how to attack it?
- What is Burp Suite? What are the tools does it contain?
- What are different types of Penetration testing?
- What is SQL injection and its types?
- What are the types of password cracking techniques?
- What’s a denial of service (DOS) attack and what are the common forms?
- What is a social engineering attack?
- What is meant by spoofing attack?
- What are different types of Social Engineering Attacks?
- What are the different types of spoofing?
- What is a rogue DHCP server?
- What is active and passive reconnaissance?
- Differentiate Between a MAC and an IP Address?
- What is SSL and why is it not enough when it comes to encryption?
- What is a Bot?
- What is meant by Botnet?
- Define Brute force attack.
- Define Buffer Overflow attack.
- Who is a Cracker?
- What is a Backdoor Trojan?
- What is meant by Fake AV Trojan?
- What is a Game-thief Trojan?
- Define Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Trojans.
- What is a Remote Access Trojan?
- What is an Infostealer Trojan?
- What is a Ransom Trojan?
- What is a Mailfinder Trojan?
- What is a Downloader Trojan?
- What is PGP?
- What is port 20, 21 used for?
- What is STRIDE?
- Explain what is CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery) and how you can prevent it?
- How is Email Hacking?
- What is Password Hacking?
- What is Online Banking Hacking?
- What is Computer Hacking?
- What is Scrip Kitty?
- What is Ble Hat Hacker?
- What is reconnaissance?
- What is a Cyberextortionist?
- What is the importance of Ethical Hacking?
- What is TCP IP Fingerprint?
- Name some gears used by moral hackers?
- What is LDAP?
These Ethical Hacking Interview Questions will not only help you crack your dream job but you can also use the same to prepare for Certification Exams like Certified Ethical Hacking Certification(CEH), GIAC Penetration Tester, OFFENSIVE SECURITY CERTIFIED Professional, CREST, etc. You can also download the Ethical Hacking Interview Guide below
Download Interview Questions Guide
We also hope that the above list of Ethical Hacking Interview Questions were useful to you.
Do let us know in the comments section below about your views on the blog and if you want us to write some more similar articles.
Now that you have known about the Salary of Network Security Engineer, you must be attracted to achieving it. If you wish to have it, you must have to do lots and lots of studies, unless you have a good and reliable CEH ECSAv10 Dumps provider like that of the ExamClubs.