Tips for AWS Certification Interview
As typically would be happening in a rapidly expanding market with high demand, several leaders rose to eminence right away: AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft as well as Google. It would be also good news for your ear if you would be moving into the field as an AWS DVA C01 Certified Developer Associate Dumps. According to Glassdoor, the average salary which would be earned by an AWS Solutions Architect is about $121,189 in the United States.
If that’s the career move you would be making, and you would be preparing for an AWS Solution Architect job interview, the information below would be able to help you out in the preparation. Chances are, you wouldn’t be the only one who would be after that AWS job, so make sure that you are prepared for the best, both in your training and certification as well as in your interview. You are required to be ready to show your understanding of the key concepts, and the latest trends as well as best practices for working with the AWS architecture. If you wish to acquire this certification, you should opt for the AWS SAA-C01 Solution Architect Associate Dumps which are being offered at the EveDumps.
Some Interview Questions and Answers Asked in AWS Exam:
1) Explain what AWS stands for?
AWS stands for Amazon Web Service; which is considered to be a collection of remote computing services which would also be known as a cloud computing platform. This new realm of cloud computing would also be known as IaaS which stands for Infrastructure as a Service.
2) Mention the key components of AWS?
The key components of the AWS Certification would be:
1. Route 53: It would be a DNS web service.
2. Simple E-mail Service: It would be allowing you to send e-mail utilizing RESTFUL API call or via regular SMTP.
3. Identity and Access Management: It would be able to provide you the enhance security as well as identity management for your AWS account.
4. Simple Storage Device or (S3): It is considered to be a storage device and the most widely utilized AWS service.
5. Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2): It would be able to provide you on-demand computing resources for hosting applications. It is also considered to be handy in case of unpredictable workloads
6. Elastic Block Store (EBS): It would be offering persistent storage volumes that would be attaching to EC2 for allowing you to persist data past the lifespan of a single Amazon EC2 instance.
7. CloudWatch: It would be able to monitor AWS resources. It would be allowed administrators to view as well as collect key. Also, one could set a notification alarm in case of trouble.
3) Explain what is S3?
S3 would be standing for Simple Storage Service. You would be able to utilize the S3 interface to retrieve and store any amount of data, at any time and from anywhere on the web. For S3, the payment model would be named as “pay as you go.”
4) What is AMI?
AMI would be standing off for Amazon Machine Image. It is considered to be a template that would be providing the information, an operating system, an application server, as well as applications which would be required for launching an instance, which would be a copy of the AMI running as a virtual server in the cloud. You could launch instances from as many different AMIs as you would be required.
5) What would be the relationship between an instance and AMI?
From a single AMI, you would be able to launch multiple types of instances. An instance type would be defining the hardware of the host computer utilized for your instance. Each instance type would be providing different computers as well as memory capabilities.
Thus, these were some of the jobs which are associated with the AWS Certifications. If you wish to acquire this certification and to be eligible for the same, you should check out the AWS CLF C01 Solutions Architect Cloud Practitioner Dumps which are being offered at the EveDumps.