Is the HPE ASE – Hybrid Infrastructure and Cloud Architect V1 Certification Right for You
If you wish to have all the perks of being certified with the exam, you should checkout the ISACA CGEIT Dumps offered in the ExamClubs’s Bootcamp Program.
The HPE certifications are pretty prestigious among IT specialists. If you are interested in certifying your knowledge of the newest technologies, these certifications are the best ones in this matter.
Earning the HPE ASE – Hybrid Infrastructure and Cloud Architect V1 certification tells to potential employers that you can design, describe, differentiate and demonstrate?hybrid data center solutions based on HPE Helion and HPE Helion CloudSystem?solutions. Additionally, this certification validates you are able to lead Proof of Concept activities and demonstrations, identify HPE’s strengths over other vendor solutions and help lead the transformation of data centers from rigid architectures to adaptive, hybrid IT.
Earning the HPE ASE – Hybrid Infrastructure and Cloud Architect V1 certification shows that candidates (consultants, sales engineers and presales technical architects) understand fundamentals of HPE servers, storage, networking, IT operations, power and cooling, software, security and services.
So, is this certification right for you? If your answer is positive, we imperatively recommend you to learn the following steps to acquire the HPE ASE – Hybrid Infrastructure and Cloud Architect V1 certification.
But before you begin, you should acquire access to the Learning Center and get an HPE Learner ID. Then create a profile with Pearson VUE, the exam delivery vendor.
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
- HPE ASE – Hybrid Infrastructure and Cloud Architect V1 – upgrade from HPE ASE – Data Center and Cloud Architect V3 or V2
- HPE ASE – Hybrid Infrastructure and Cloud Architect V1 – upgrade from HPE ASE – Server Solutions Architect V3 or V2
- HPE ASE – Hybrid Infrastructure and Cloud Architect V1 – upgrade from MCSD – Azure Solutions Architect
Step 2: Register for this certification.
We would be discussing the ways for clearing. I would suggest you focus on the below-mentioned resources and also check out the ISACA COBIT 5 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, they are the best when it comes to Certifications Vendor.
Register for this certification in the Learning Center.
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites.
You must have HPE ATP – Server Solutions V3.
Step 4: Complete recommended training.
- Training for Exam HPE0-S46 – 01069718: Architecting HPE Server Solutions, Rev. 16.31.
- Training for Exam HPE2-T22 – 01064181: HPE OneView, Rev. 17.11.
- Training for Exam HPE0-D36 – 01082237: Designing HPE Hybrid Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions, Rev. 17.21.
- Training for Exam HPE2-T30 – 01064181: HPE OneView, Rev. 17.11.
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- Requirement 1 – Complete:
HPE0-D36 (Designing HPE Hybrid Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions)
- Requirement 2 – Complete:
HPE0-S46 (Architecting HPE Server Solutions)
- Requirement 3 – Complete 1 of these:
HPE2-T30 (HPE OneView)
HPE2-T22 (Delta – HPE OneView)
In order to prepare yourself to earn this HPE certification, you should consider visiting the ExamCollection website to help pass the certification exams. Additionally, ExamCollection offers an exam simulator to help you plunge into an actual exam atmosphere.
Earn the HPE ASE – Hybrid Infrastructure and Cloud Architect V1 certification to advance your career as a certified cloud professional and keep your expertise current.
Clearing the Certification isn’t considered to be that much easy, you have to go through rigorous training and lots of ISACA CRISC Dumps would be needed to go through unless you have some expertise training courses like such offered at the ExamClubs.