How to pass PMP Certification Exam
The process of becoming a networker isn’t considered for the faint-hearted. It requires lots of hard work and nice and trustworthy PMI PgMP Dumps, like that offered at the ExamClubs, to clear this grueling exam.
Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) Exam, sounds interesting? Yes, it is! That is to say PMP certification exam is the key to every project. To learn more please check the blog.
Project ManagementProfessional (PMP) is the path to define what exactly you are doing in projectmanagement. Moreover, PMP exam is one of the most popular professionalcertification exam by Project Management Institute (PMI). Above all, this examis equally available for all those who are bringing a project to its completionwith having understanding to manage projects.
Most importantly, there is a huge demand for professional project managers. Morepver, PMI with its PMP exam provides benefits to practitioners holding this certification. In other words, they will get advanced with their skills for providing good project results, which in return get many big opportunities to get a secure future.
Further, in this blog we will continue with the PMP exam. Moreover, we will cover everything related to this exam. So, let’s begin!
Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) Exam
Firstly, you should know that thereare almost 1000,000 PMP certification holders globally and this is increasing.Moreover, Project Management Professional Certification will provide you manyopportunities which will get you a good recognition worldwide. Mostimportantly, PMP exam show employers, clients and colleagues that for projectcompletion, project managers should have required skills and knowledge.
Above all, we will discuss more about PMP certification advantage. But, first let me just give a brief about who should apply for this exam. However, I know some of you are thinking that there are prerequisites for the PMP exam then why we are discussing this. In addition, there are certain fields which define if the exam is suitable for you or not. So, yes there are prerequisites but there are also some roles and duties a project manager should be aware of. Regarding this, below I have mentioned the points, please check it.
- Firstly, you have to perform duties undergeneral supervision. Moreover, you should be responsible for all aspects of theproject for the life of the project
- Secondly, leading and directingcross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule,budget and resources.
- Lastly, you should be demonstratingsufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology toprojects. In addition, they have reasonably well-defined project requirementsand deliverables.
Coming on to,
PMP Certification Advantages
- Firstly, PMP certifications arebeneficial for Professional project managers and those who want to get PMPcertified.
- Moreover, PMP certification is in demand amongvarious organizations. And, this certification can help you to get a bigproject proposal.
- Above all, this certification can behelpful in increasing potential and will open many career doors for you. Mostimportantly, this certification is based on PMBOK guide that will enhance yourskills in project management. In addition, this will let you gain experiencefor the latest business requirements.
In the next step we will discuss the PMP exam Structure.
Course Structure of PMP Certification Exam
Just keep up with me in this blog, there is more to know and learn about PMP Exam.
Although no system is ever 100 percent protected, the ability for differentiating between typical network traffic as well as potentially harmful malware is considered crucial and provides the focus of this associate-level certification path. Also, if you wish to acquire this certification, you should gain the PMI SP Dumps, which are being offered at the ExamClubs.
Inthe next step we will discuss Exam requirements.
What knowledge and experience you must have to earn the PMP Exam?
Most importantly, you should know that achieving the PMP certification is a commitment. And that’s what makes it valuable. So, before you apply for the exam just make sure that you meet the following sets of qualifications:
Further, in the blog you will get the exam course overview including exam policies and exam preparation tips.
PMP Exam Course Objectives
PMP has its content outline which isavailable in simple format so that you can understand the outline easily.Moreover, this will provide you knowledge required during the practice ofproject management. Above all, PMP has made big changes in its course outlinefor Year 2020. In other words, in July, 2020 the course outline is going tohave some major changes. So, we will discuss both here.
PMI PMP Examination Content Outline – June 2015
PMI PMP Examination Content Outline – July 2020
Further, if you want to know more about the course outline you visit the PMP webpage to check the updated details.
“Do you know? According to PMI’s most recent Project Management Salary Survey the average salary for PMP holders in the U.S. is 25% higher than those without PMP certification.”
Now let’s discuss aboutthe Exam Policies,
- Firstly, the PMP exam consists of 200multiple choice questions. Moreover, out of 200 questions, 20 questions arepretest questions.
- Thus, pretest questions do notaffect scores. They are used just to test the validity of futureexamination questions.
- Moreover, you should know thatCenter-based testing (CBT) is the standard method of administration for PMIexaminations.
- Above all, the allotted time to completethe center-based examination is four hours.
- And, there are no scheduled breaks duringthe exam, despite the fact you are allowed to take a break if needed. Moreover,if you take a break during the exam then your exam clock continues to countdown.
- Firstly, you should know that all PMIexaminations are in English. Moreover, the PMP exam is also available in otherlanguages.
- In addition, if you would prefer to nottake the exam in English then there is no additional cost for choosing adifferent language.
- Above all, the PMP Exam is available in14 languages: Arabic Hebrew Brazilian Portuguese Italian Chinese (Simplified)Japanese Chinese (Traditional) Korean French Russian German Spanish PolishTurkish Single Language
- Firstly, the examination will be entirely in the language you choose. Moreover, this includes all screens before and after the examination.
- And, if you would still like to see the questions and answer options in English during the exam then, there is an exhibit button for each question that will translate it into English. Most importantly, PMI cannot change the language for an existing PMP examination appointment.
- Above all, if you schedule your examination in English only, but will require a different language. Then you must cancel your examination prior to contacting PMI to request one.
How to Schedule Your Examination
- Firstly, you cannot schedule an exam appointment until you complete the PMI payment process for the certification.
- For scheduling your test appointment you can also check on Pearson VUE.
- Firstly, you will need a unique PMI eligibility ID to schedule. Moreover, you can access this information on PMI website. There you have to?Log in in your account. And, if you are a new user then please register for it.
Moreover, PMI provides the information about filling the application form. To learn about this please check the Application Tips for PMP exam at PMI website.
- You can reschedule or cancel your exam at any time, within two full calendar days before your scheduled exam appointment.
- However, late rescheduling and cancellations will result in a fee. So, it is recommended that you reschedule your exam as soon as possible.
- Above all, if you reschedule your exam within 30 days of your scheduled appointment then, you will be charged a fee of US$70. Moreover, the fee will be charged when you go online to reschedule or cancel your exam within the 30-day period.
- Moreover, if you reschedule within 2 days of your appointment then it can be done. But, if you wait until you are within two days of your exam appointment then may forfeit the entire exam fee.
- After the application has been approved then, the one-year eligibility period begins. Moreover, after the certification fee has been received, PMI will send you an email notification with your PMI eligibility ID.
- Above all, the exam eligibility period is one year.
- Moreover, you may take the examination three times within this one-year eligibility period.
Test Accommodations for the Examination
- You can request the PMI examination administration to modify due to disability, handicap or other conditions to take the examination.
- Above all, there are no additional costs for test accommodations.
- Most importantly, no requests for accommodations will be considered without supporting documentation. Moreover, you will not be able to schedule an examination until your accommodations are approved by PMI.
- Above all, if you do not request accommodations during the examination payment process, but will require them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be given a one-year eligibility periodin which to pass the examination.
- Above all, you can take the examination up tothree times because candidates do not always pass the examination on theirfirst attempt.
- Moreover, the reexamination fees will be forthe second and third attempts
- Above all, if you fail the examination threetimes within your one-year eligibility period then, you have to wait for oneyear from the date of the last examination.
- However, after failing a certificationexamination three times, candidates can go for other PMI certification.
For knowing more about PMI exam policies and procedures you can visit the PMI page where they have provided PMP handbook.
Major updates for PMP exam from July 2020
- Project management professionals (PMP) need more diverse skills and approaches than ever before.
- Moreover, the PMP is evolving just like the profession and the new exam will focus on new domains.
- Above all, in every 3 – 5 years, PMI conducts research to understand how the profession has progressed.
- Moreover, this includes the impact of emerging trends, and how the responsibilities of project managers have changed.
To better know about the changes that are to be made please check the PMP July 2020 update page.
Preparing for PMP Exam
I know it’s confusing todecide how to begin with the exam preparations. But, you do not have to worryabout this! We will cover everything and find a way to havea good start.
Most importantly, just remember that you can andyou will do best in this exam.
There are various methods which can be used during preparations but, it’s up to you to decide which method you want to use. Above all, I will also share ways and useful links that will be helpful for you. So let’s start it step by step.
Firstly you have to create a clear goal to achieve this certification anyhow. Moreover, you need to remind yourself how important PMP certification is. After that the things you want to focus on are,
You need to plan to study accordingly by creating a timetable. Moreover, you need to increase your study hours on a regular basis.
After creating a studytimetable, you have to work on a good study plan. Therefore, you need to doresearch to find out the exam pattern and topics with weightage. Moreover, thiswill help you in identifying your weak and strong areas. Above all, you have toremember that, a good start can always result in a better ending.
Most importantly forstudy material you can take help from PMI websites. As, they have provided mostof the content and books which can be an advantage during the preparation.
Talking about PMI has, PMBOK? Guide – Sixth Edition book for PMP exam. Above all, you can order this book from the PMP webpage.
Now, let’s move on to next part.
Practice until you achieve it!
For every exam it is important that you should practice to makeyourself better in doing things. Above all, you all should remember that nomatter what you have to pass this exam.
For the PMP exam first, you need to check the content outline deeply to cover the knowledge areas. Without this you cannot move forward with the exam. After that, check the question types using the previous exam patterns. Above all, PMI has provided preparation guide for PMP exam
Moreover, if you want to check the free practice questions youcan go through TestPrep training. Above all, they have experts who work onthese questions with regular updates and latest questions.
- Free Practice exam questions for Project Management Professional certification exam.
- Real time Practice exam questions for Project Management Professional certification exam with detailed analysis.
Themost important thing to remember on the day of exam is to not get nervous atall. Above all, there is nothing that can stop you from passing this exam.Moreover, just get through everything in your mind so that you do not forgetanything. And, there are some points you need to remember on that day,
- On the exam day please arrive a half an hour before your scheduled appointment. Moreover, if you arrive late then you will not be permitted to test.
- Above all, you may also be asked to provide your examination confirmation.
- Above all, there will be checking at the Testing Center in which they will ask you to empty your pockets and will scan you with a metal detecting wand.
- Moreover, you will be provided with your locker and key to relocate all personal items to your secure locker.
- Most importantly, only the government-issued identification and your locker key can remain with you. And, you cannot access those items until your examination is completed.
Maintaining your PMP Certification
I know achievingcertification is a big achievement but that does not complete your work. After that, there comesthe maintaining certification part. Regarding this PMI has designed ContinuingCertification Requirements (CCR) Program. In this, you can advance and developthe skills that organizations are seeking with side by side maintaining thestatus of your certification.
- Moreover, this includes PDU. PDU stands forProfessional Development Units (PDUs). These are one-hour blocks of time thatyou spend learning, teaching others, or volunteering. Above all, by collectingand tracking these over a three-year period you can maintain your certificationstatus with PMI.
To better know about this, PMI has a handbook named as Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) for PMP exam. You can easily access this on the PMP web page.
After passing the exam,
- Once you pass the PMP examination, you will be granted the PMPcertification.
- Above all, you may refer yourself as a PMP certification holder withan active certification status.
- Moreover, you can use the PMP designation in block lettersafter your name on business cards or resumes and even websites.
Lastly, just go through thetopics and the content again at last. And revise everything carefully. So,crack this exam and all the very best.
If you wish to have all the perks of being certified with the exam, you should checkout the PMI ACP Dumps offered in the ExamClubs’s Bootcamp Program.