How to Pass Microsoft Azure AZ-203 Exam
Acquiring the certification isn’t going to be an easy task, but if you have the expertise help of the Microsoft AZ-103 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, you would be able to achieve it in a single attempt.
With globalization comes changes in industries and this shift of industries can be seen widely around the globe. Among other changes the most prominent shift that one can see is in the IT sector. The IT sector can seen growing rapidly. So if you wish to pursue a career as Microsoft Azure Certified Developer, then Microsoft Azure AZ-203 exam is the most significant step in your journey. To know more, stay with us. We will be discussing exam details and related preparation info moving forward.
Why AZ-203 Microsoft Azure Developing Solution exam?
Microsoft azure is recognized as one of the foremost cloud computing platforms. So some of the reasons you should go for AZ-203 Exam are –
- Microsoft helps candidates simplify their path to earn Microsoft Azure Developing Solutions certification with better learning opportunities.
- Certified Azure Developer is regarded as one of the prominent job titles in cloud technology. Along with this come high paying jobs and a solid career.
- BONUS! Microsoft AZ-203 is an expert level certification exam. This is going to challenging; however the result will be fruitful for you.
So, gear up with all the necessary resources and preparation material andget started. But before you rush and boggle your brains out with exampreparation, let’s just make a pit stop and acquire the few basic details ofthe AZ-103 exam.
Microsoft Azure AZ-203 Exam Overview
Nowadays, Cloud certifications are becoming a very essential currency to hold. IT sector regards this as most valuable integration of any professional. In a market where companies are willing to pay you a good amount of money for your skills, certification from Microsoft will give you an upper hand to elevate your career.
To break it down, Microsoft Azure Developing Solutions AZ-203 Exam is a combination of Microsoft AZ-200 and Microsoft AZ-201. Yes, they both i.e. Microsoft AZ-200 and Microsoft AZ-201 are now retired. But now qualifying Microsoft Azure AZ-203 will provide you with certification for becoming ‘Azure Developer Associate’. As the name suggests Microsoft Azure Developing Associate: AZ-203 Exam is related to development profile, so for all those interested candidates it is important to have a prior knowledge or experience of cloud computing for at least a year.
Microsoft Azure AZ- 203 Exam Details
You know you’re going in the right direction, when you want to know every single detail of the exam. Plus, we assure you’re making a right choice here. Let’s just go through some details given by Microsoft Azure administrator.
|Exam Name||Microsoft Azure Developing Solutions|
|Prerequisites||Prior Knowledge in development of scalable solutions|
|Exam Cosr||165 USD|
|Total Questions||40-60 Questions|
|Passing Score||700 on a scale of 1000|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
Prerequisites for AZ-203 Exam
Following are the prerequisites to take up AZ-203 Exam –
- You should have at least one year of experience or prior knowledge to develop scalable solutions.
- You should be skilled in at least one cloud-supported programming language.
- Also you are required to be proficient in developing apps and services by using Azure tools and technologies, including storage, security, compute, and communications.
Mark our words, if you are lacking in any of these skills, chances are you may not be able to qualify this exam. So make sure are well skilled before appearing for Microsoft AZ-203 exam.
Get ready and prepare for Microsoft AZ-203 Exam Today with Free practice test and expert guidance Now!
Exam Course Outline
Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure, AZ-203 exam is just like any other azure exams. Since AZ-203 is combination of both AZ-200 and AZ-201. So there is a little extra syllabus for you to cover. But not to worry, we’re here to break it down all for you. . If you have already appeared for azure role base exams before then you don’t have to bother much about the exam policies, pattern, scoring and other related topics. But candidates, who have no idea, not to stress. We have explained each and every subject matter with very ease so you don’t have to worry about anything.
Though the number ofquestions in the exam Microsoft AZ-203 keeps on changing, but you can expectabout 40 – 60 questions. Duration of Microsoft Azure Architect Design AZ-203exam is only 150 minutes. So you need to complete it on time to clear it oncefor all.
So let’s first start bygaining the basic knowledge of all the modules one by one. Since the exam is anexpert level certification, so it’s going to be a little difficult. Don’t takeit lightly. Therefore Microsoft has structured different modules so that itbecomes for you to easily adapt and structure your preparationaccordingly. All the modules arementioned below.
If you wish to make your career in network, the Certifications is considered to be the best certification, to jump-start your career. But gaining this certification isn’t considered to be that much easy. You have to go through lots and lots of study process unless you have the help of the Microsoft AZ 104 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs.
A little heads up for you people – The content of this exam was updated on November 6, 2019 and these are the revised skills.
Module 1: Developing Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solution (10-15%)
The first and foremostmodule covers about 10-15% of the examination question. Further this has beensub categorized under three more subtopics.
Implementingsolutions that are used by virtual machines (VM)
- Provisioning VMs
- Creating ARM templates
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
Implementingbatch jobs by the use of Azure Batch Services
- Managing batch jobs with the help of Batch Service API
- Running a batch job with the help of Azure CLI, Azure portal, and other tools
- Writing code to run an Azure Batch Services batch job
- Creating Azure Managed Kubernetes Service (AKS) cluster
- Creating container images for solutions
- Publishing an image to the Azure Container Registry
- Running containers with the help of Azure Container Instance or AKS
Module 2: Developing Azure Platform as a Service compute solution (20-25%)
This particular module is one of the most importantamong all. Since this particular module covers about 20-25% of the exam. Thisis further divided into four subtopics.
CreatingAzure App Service Web Apps
- Creating Azure App Service Web App
- Creating Azure App Service background task with the help of using WebJobs
- Enabling diagnostics logging
- Creating Azure Web App for containersMonitoring service heath by using Azure Monitor
CreatingAzure App Service mobile apps
- Adding push notifications for mobile apps
- Enabling offline sync for mobile app
- Implementing remote instrumentation strategy for mobile devices
CreatingAzure App Service API apps
- Creating an Azure App Service API app
- Creating documentation for the API by using open source and other tools
- Implementation of input and output bindings for a function
- Implementation of function triggers with the help of data operations, timers, and webhooks
- Implementing Azure Durable Functions Creation of any Azure Function apps by using Visual Studio
- Implementing Python Azure functions
Module 3: Development for Azure storage (15 – 20%)
This particular module is relevantly important too,as this covers almost 15-20% of AZ-203 exam. This module comprises of just foursubtopics, which are as follows.
Developingof solutions that make use of storage tables
- Designing and implementation of policies for tables
- Query table storage with the help of code
- Implementing partitioning schemes
Developingof solutions that make use of Cosmos DB storage
- Creating, reading, updating, and deleting data with the help of appropriate APIs
- Implementing partitioning schemes
- Setting of the appropriate consistency level for operations
Developingof solutions that make use of a relational database
- Provisioning and configuring relational databases
- Configuring of elastic pools for Azure SQL Database
- Creating, reading, updating, and deleting data tables with the help of code
- Provisioning and configuring Azure SQL Database serverless instances
- Provisioning and configuring Azure SQL and Azure PostgreSQL Hyperscale instances
Developingsolutions that make use of blob storage
- Moving items in Blob storage between storage accounts or containers
- Setting and retrieving properties and metadata
- Implementing blob leasing
- Implementing data archiving and retention
- Implementing Geo Zone Redundant storage
Module 4: Implementing Azure Security (10-15%)
This section has a weight age of 10-15% in the exam.Further categorized under three basic subcategories.
- Implementing authentication by making use of certificates, forms-based authentication, or token
- Implementing multi-factor or Windows authentication by making use of Azure AD
- Implementing OAuth2 authentication
- Implementing Managed identities/Service Principal authentication
- Implementing Microsoft identity platform
- Implementing CBAC (Claims-Based Access Control) authorization
- Implementing RBAC (Role-Based Access Control) authorization
- Creating shared access signatures
Implementingsecure data solutions
- Encrypting and decrypting the data at rest and in transit
- Creating, reading, updating, and deleting keys, secrets, and certificates by making use of the KeyVault API
Module 5: Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure Solutions (10-15%)
This module is also as important as are the abovementioned modules for Microsoft AZ-203 exam. Though this module only covers10-15% of the AZ-203 exam. It alsoincludes some of the important topics. Let’s get this over this people.
Developingcode to support scalability of apps and services
- Implementing autoscaling rules and patterns (schedule, operational/system metrics, singleton applications)
- Implementing code that handles transient faults
- Implementing AKS scaling strategies
Integrationof caching and content delivery within solutions
- Storing and retrieving data in Azure Redis cache
- Developing code to implement CDN’s in solutions
- Invalidating cache content (CDN or Redis)
Instrumentsolutions for providing support monitoring and logging
- Configuring instrumentation in an app or service by making use of Application Insights
- Analysis and troubleshoot solutions by making use of Azure Monitor
- Implementing Application Insights Web Test and Alerts
Module 6: Connection and consumption of Azure services and third-party services (20-25%)
This module covers 20-25% of the questions in Microsoft AZ-203 exam that is going to come from this particular section. This is also further divided into five sections.
Developingof an App Service Logic App
- Creating a Logic App
- Creating a custom connector for Logic Apps
- Creating a custom template for Logic Apps
IntegratingAzure Search within solutions
- Creating an Azure Search index
- Importing searchable data
- Querying the Azure Search index
- Implementing cognitive search
Implementationof API management
- Establishing API Gateways
- Creating an APIM instance
- Configuring authentication for APIs
- Defining of policies for APIs
Developingof event-based solutions
- Creating solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- Implementing solutions that use Azure Notification Hubs
- Implementing solutions that use Azure Event Hub
Developingof message-based solutions
- Implementing solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- Implementing solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues
The updated list of modules that this exam covers, needs a lot of focus as well as experience. So make sure you do your homework before applying for Microsoft AZ-203 exam. The moment you feel you’re ready to appear for AZ-203 exam, just schedule.
Pass MicrosoftAZ-301 Exam with real time practice exam and expert guidance. Try AZ-301 FreePractice Test Now!
Exam Scoring Process
In order to qualify and become a Microsoft Certified Azure Developer, you need to score above 700. But, any score below 700 won’t be accepted as qualified. You can easily view your remarks after few moments of your submission of AZ-203 exam. But in case you’re eager to know about the detailed exam statement of yours, then you have to wait for a few days. Your scorecard will reflect all the detail of your overall performance of AZ-203 exam you’ve undertaken.
Exam Retake Policy
Unfortunately, if you weren’t able to qualify the AZ-203 exam in the first go. No need to feel low. You can always take a retest. But we would recommend going for retest again only if you’re fully convinced about your preparation this time. So make sure, you’re not pressuring yourself and are putting your best foot forward. According to Microsoft-
- If any person is not able to manage a passing score on the exam the first time, then person must wait for at least 24 hours before rescheduling the AZ-203 exam.
- If any person is not able to manage the passing score the second time as well, the candidate must wait for at least 14 days before rescheduling the AZ-203 exam for the third time.
This 14-day waiting period is compulsory for both the fourth and fifth subsequent exam retakes. Note – No examiner is allowed to appear for given exam not more than five times per year (12 months).
It’s always better to give your 100% in the very first attempt so get ready and start practicing AZ-203 Free Practice Test Now!
Exam Cancellation Policy
Some of the cases ofcancellation include –
- In case you plan to cancel or reschedule then it should be done at least 6 business days before scheduled exam time, so that there are no charges for the cancellation.
- In case there is any cancellation or rescheduling within 5 business days, then you will be charged a nominal fee.
- In case you fail to reschedule or cancel the appointment 24 hours before the scheduled time then the entire exam fee will be forfeited.
Exam Pricing for AZ-203
If you are a resident of United States then, fee for appearing for Microsoft Azure Developing Solutions AZ-203 is $165 USD. This pricing changes from country to country. As the applicable taxes are not included in the fee, so make sure you confirm with your exam provider for an exact fee. There are cases where students are entitled for a fee reduction in the AZ-203 exam only if you will submit your valid educational credentials.
How to schedule AZ-203 Exam?
You need to follow thegiven steps in the process of scheduling the exam –
- Go to the Microsoft portal and register for exam.
- When you are done with preparations go ahead and schedule your exam by clicking on the “schedule exam” link.
- Fill all your details on the next page.
- You can select the exam delivery option on the page of Pearson VUE, Microsoft’s exam partner.
- Your registration will complete once there’s a confirmation on the payment of your exam fee.
AZ-203 Learning Path
How to prepare for AZ-203 exam?
You know it all, with all details about the exam it time to refer the correct preparation resources and authentic content and preparation guides to prepare for Microsoft Azure AZ-203 Exam. You must add the following resources to your list and begin with preparation to pass AZ-203 Exam.
Learning Resource 1 – Microsoft LearningPlatform
It is very important to go through the official website of Microsoft for AZ-203 exam details and latest updates. It is a smart choice to first go through to get most authentic information about the exam. You can easily locate the AZ-203 page where you can just go through all the necessary information about the AZ-203 exam. From exam pattern to all the included modules and study materials and latest updates and changes.
Microsoft also offers online learning resources on their website with every detail concerning AZ-203 exam can be located.
Learning Resource 2 – Microsoft Documentation
Now make sure you don’tmix Microsoft documentation with Microsoft learning portal as both of thesecontain different learning pages. By using Microsoft documentation you caneasily understand Microsoft azure expert’s solution architect fundamentals.Moreover you can also get to know the different scale of different azureservices. This will make sure that you are working by the clock and learning somuch new to azure technologies offered by experts directly to you.
Learning Resources 3 – Instructor Led Training
Microsoft also provides you with both online as well as instructor led training. Just a reminder for you, go through their portal once for instructor led training.??This is an advantage for all those of you who have tiny slots between their ongoing chores. These are totally on demand classrooms so you can arrange classes according to your convenience. So the moment you are able to find Microsoft training partner, now you just have to head towards their website for booking training sections.
Learning Resource 4 – Books and Online Resources
We understand your concern towards AZ-203 exam. So, our suggestion to you would be find books for exam AZ-203 from genuine sources. If you wish to consider magazines and scholarly journals, then double checks before you rely on it. Other learning resources include –
Exam Ref AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure by Santiago Fernández Mu?oz
Learning Resource 5 – Forums and Study Groups
This particular step isnot mandatory for your preparation. This step of joining any study group orforum depends on you. At any point while preparing you can join any studygroup. But this can always turn out in your favor. Study groups will make sureyou are connected to all other people who are also going through the samejourney as yours. You can always ask question related to topic you’re havingdifficulty with. Many people in study groups can also help you understand any queryyou have relating to AZ-203 exam.
Learning Resource 6 – Practice Exam
Finally, we’re on the last step for the preparation of AZ-203 exam. This final step will give you the exact insight of where you stand. Are you ready to self evaluate? Make sure you’re going through sample tests only after you have gone through the whole syllabus. All the sample test and practice exams are designed in such a way that you encounter the real exam environment around you. After completing sample tests you can easily understand the areas you’re lacking behind and work upon them. Practice papers can be from various sources. Remember the more you test yourself the better you’re going to become. So start now.
Prepare and Practice for AZ-203 Exam with hundreds of real time practice exam and learning resources.
Finally! The day hasfinally arrived. Not to panic. We know you’ve been studying well and have beenpreparing for so long. You’re going to get through this. We believe in you.Just remember a few things while attempting exam.
- Don’t come under any pressure. You won’t be able to concentrate in the exam well.
- Don’t over think. Feeling anxious is totally normal, but try to remain calm.
- Just relax and you’re going to be okay.
If you’re aspired to advance your career and are motivated to follow your dreams. Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-203 exam will be the last and final step in your journey to become Microsoft Azure Developing Associate. Certification courses like AZ-203 will not only prove that you have the skills required for the job but will also showcase your commitment towards your dreams and aspiration. Training and certification do impact your profession positively in terms of financial benefits too.
Don’t doubt your worth, buckle up! Gear yourself up with all the resources we’ve discussed above along with proper use of your time. With these resources, AZ-203 exam is completely achievable.
GET CERTIFIED NOW!
Now that you have known about the Salary of Network Security Engineer, you must be attracted to achieving it. If you wish to have it, you must have to do lots and lots of studies, unless you have a good and reliable Microsoft AZ 300 Dumps provider like that of the ExamClubs.