HOW TO PASS BLUE PRISM PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPER AD01 EXAM
We would be discussing the ways for clearing. I would suggest you focus on the below-mentioned resources and also check out the Cisco 300-815 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, they are the best when it comes to Certifications Vendor.
If you’re looking for a career in RPA, then Blue Prism Professional developer certification AD01 is the best option. As it will elevate your career in the RPA platform.
Technologies like artificial intelligence, data analytics and machine learning are now overpowering all the major industries including the IT sector, transitioning into a digital era. While talking about digitalization, many industry leaders agree upon the fact that automation is the need of the hour. Along with this, comes Robotic Process Automation (RPA) which too had made its mark in the IT sector as well.
Justin Watson,a global robotic and intelligent automation leader at Deloitte, said:
“2020 looks to be a breakout year for intelligent automation. Moreover, organizations will combine robotic process automation with artificial intelligence and other technologies to enable new ways of working”.
What is Blue Prism?
There is a wide range of tools available in the RPA market. Amongst, them the Blue Prism is the only tool which holds the capability of virtual workforce powered by software robots. This tool is helpful to the enterprise to automate any business task into an agile and cost-effective operation.
The following interpretation shows the features of the Blue Prism tool:
Blue Prism Developer Vs Blue Prism Professional Developer
Firstly, Blue Prism offers two different exams for developers.
BLUE PRISM DEVELOPER
First is Blue Prism Developer (Exam code: AD01) AD01 certification is for entry and associate level developers and can be given by anyone regardless of their technical background. A developer certification affirms that you have basic knowledge and are able to work in various Blue Prism platforms and environments. Candidates need to qualify the AD01 exam before starting your blue prism professional developer certification preparation.
BLUE PRISM PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPER
The other one is Blue Prism Professional Developer (Exam code: APD01). This is an advanced level exam in Blue Prism Accreditation program. So, according to the Blue Prism portal, a candidate must have passed the Blue Prism Developer exam (AD01) at least 6 months before appearing for the blue prism professional developer exam.
Benefits of certified Blue Prism Professional Developer AD01
- Every sector requires professionals and this certification will help you get ahead of all the other aspiring developers.
- Many surveys and reports indicate that a Blue Prism Certified Professional Developer is offered a higher pay in comparison to another employee.
- this particular certification is not just to land on a perfect job profile, but also provide personal growth.
- since technology is taking over and RPA is becoming the future, certified professionals will never run out of a job.
- Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification is accepted all around the globe which gives the candidate an upper hand if they need to move across globally anywhere.
- There are so many companies including IBM, Accenture, Deloitte etc. which use Blue Prism to automate their operation, giving you a wide range of companies to apply in.
Exam Overview for AD01
Blue Prism Certified Professional Developer is also known as APD01 exam. This Exam is apt for all the candidates who wish to persue their dream career as a Blue Prism Professional Developer. In order to achieve this certification, candidates need to first qualify the Blue Prism Developer Certification (AD01) Exam.
So, here is a list of skills in which candidates need to be well skilled-
- First thing first, Prior knowledge of the broad range of Blue Prism knowledge, experience and skills.
- Secondly, Candidate needs to be well skilled in advanced exception handling and work queues.
- Next candidate should be proficient in Development best practice, browser automation, Java automation, credentials management and login Agent.
- Last but not least, the candidate must be able to handle web services, mainframe automation and Surface Automation.
Exam details: Blue Prism Professional Developer– AD01
Before venturing on any exam journey, it’s always a good idea to be thorough with all the important exam details. In order to avoid any inconvenience, all information regarding the exam should be known beforehand. Therefore, we have provided all the necessary information you may need before applying for the Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam.
Not to mention, Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification (APD01) is the advanced level exam in Blue Prism Developer Hierarchy. The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions that carry equal weightage.
Moreover, the exam is conducted in only the English language. So, make sure you’re familiar with the language beforehand.
Candidates need to score at least 70% to qualify the Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam. If any candidate scores 80%, they’ll pass with merit and if any candidate scores 90% marks and above, then they’ll get the distinction.
Lastly, the examination fee is 65 USD.
Prerequisites to know beforehand
Prerequisites become an important part to understand since every exam has different requirements. To clarify this for you, Blue Prism Professional Developer must have qualified Blue Prism Developer Certification (AD01) Exam. In case the candidate hasn’t qualified the AD01 exam, the candidate is exempted from taking the APD01 exam.
Likewise, Candidate must be able to create, design, develop, and implement the RPA systems. So, make sure, you’re thorough with all the skills before preparing for the exam.
Now that you have a great understanding of all the prerequisites, let’s head towards the course outline.
Course Outline – AD01
Blue Prism provides you with all the course outline. This list includes all the modules that need to be covered in the Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam.
So, here is a list of modules would be covered in the examination-
- Surfacing automation of terminal emulators
- Java Automation Guide
- Browser Automation Guide
- Developer’s Best Practices
- Exception Handling
- Using the Mainframe Spy tool
- Working the Queues Guide
- Mainframe Automation Guide
However, the Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification Preparation won’t be successful, unless you grasp the key concepts in various Blue Prism related data sheets and user guides to apply in the exam. Candidate can easily access these data sheets under the Documents section in the Blue Prism portal. Below, you can see the list of datasheets and user guides available in that section.
- User Guide – Login Agent
- User Guide – Web Services
- Data Sheet – Credential Manager
- Data Sheet – Secure Windows Authentication
These modules cover all the skills that will help you qualify the Blue Prism Professional Developer certification examination. In short, just prepare according to the above-mentioned modules and you’re good to go. The moment you are ready with your preparation, just schedule the exam.
How to schedule the exam?
The process to schedule the exam is really very easy. To schedule, you need to first register yourself on the blue prism portal. So, you need to follow the given steps in the process of scheduling the exam.
Clearing the Certification isn’t considered to be that much easy, you have to go through rigorous training and lots of Cisco 300-820 Dumps would be needed to go through unless you have some expertise training courses like such offered at the ExamClubs.
- First, the candidate has to register in blue prism professional developer exam in Pearson VUE portal. (since Pearson VUE is the official exam partner for Blue Prism exams)
- Next, the candidate needs to create a free account using your Blue Prism portal ID (the user name you choose when you register your Blue Prism account).
- After the creation of the account, the exam list will be displayed where you can easily locate all the listing of the applicable Blue Prism exams. Now choose the link to APD01 and fill all tThe process to schedule the exam is really very easy. To schedule, you need to first register yourself on the blue prism portal. So, you need to follow the given steps in the process of scheduling the exam.
- he necessary details here.
- In the next page, the candidate can view all the available appointments of the exam. Select the date and time and confirm the location according to your convenience
- Lastly, pay the exam fee and your exam will be scheduled immediately.
Now that your exam is scheduled. Check out the preparatory guide below to qualify the exam with flying colours.
Preparatory guide: step by step
Prepare like a pro.
It’s rightfully said work smarter not harder. In this study guide, we have provided you with step by step list of all the learning resources for achieving the certification for Blue Prism Professional Developer.
Importance of official website
First thing first, the official website of Blue Prism is the most authentic website for any exam detail. This should be the first and foremost step while preparing for the Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam. So, make sure you visit the website to be sure of all the necessary information.
Once you’re on the page just select “BLUE PRISM ACCREDITATION – PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPER” option. This page contains all the exam info including exam details, the scope of the exam, exam modules, eligibility criteria and many other things which are necessary to begin a consistent preparation guide for blue prism professional developer exam.
Review all exam objectives
The second step in the preparation guide is to review all exam objectives. This will ensure that you’re not forgetting any aspect of the exam. As this could be your first step to a high paying job so, make sure you’re reviewing all the exam objectives. This is going to answer all your queries related to exam such as- what topics are relevant, which background would be beneficial, do we need any prior knowledge.
Since every exam has different requirements, hence different exam objectives. Therefore, we strongly recommend this step.
Also, check out Blue Prism Documents
To examine additional information regarding the Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam candidate can check out the “Guides” section in the Learning tab of Blue Prism portal. In this section, the candidate can easily locate a few other Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification Preparation materials in PDF format along with the guides for other Blue Prism exams as well. This section acquires the third position in the preparation guide. Ready for next? Let’s move on.
Not satisfied with Blue Prism Documents? Check out Blue Prism LMS
Next stop is Blue Prism Documents. If any candidate is still not satisfied with the Blue Prism professional developer study materials. Then-candidate can easily opt for the official LMS (Learning management system) from Blue Prism Learning tab. The Blue Prism LMS comprises of a series of surveys and quizzes to help you move forward in accreditation path.
Courses offered by Blue Prism
Furthermore, The Blue Prism provides you with two self-learning courses available on the “Guides” segment. Acquiring knowledge of these topics can help the candidate to easily understand surface automation notions for the blue prism professional developer exam.
The two courses are listed below-
1. Introduction to Surface Automation (v5)
2. Surface Automation (v5)
The Official Forum
After so many learning resources, there is a pretty good chance that a candidate is going to across some query. Therefore, Blue Prism has its own forum which allows candidates to get in touch and resolve all their queries regarding the exam.
Your truly trusted friend: BOOKS
If you still have energy left within you to acquire more information, then it’s pretty rightful to say that you’re a bookworm. So, to feed your appetite even more, here are a few books that would be good for you.
- Blue Prism MasterClass: Developer & Professional Developer by Prasanna Kumar Ballepalli
- Robotic Process Automation with Blue Prism Quick Start Guide: Create software robots and automate business processes by Lim Mei Ying
From practice to perfection
Finally, we’re on the last step for the preparation of Blue Prism Professional Developer exam. This last step will provide the candidate with the exact insight of where they need to work on. Are you ready to self-evaluate? Make sure you’re going through sample tests only after you have gone through the whole syllabus. All the sample test mock test/ practice tests are designed in such a way that you encounter the real exam environment around you. After completing sample tests, you can easily understand the areas you’re lacking behind and work upon them. Practice papers can be from various sources. Remember the more you practice, better the result. So START PRACTICING NOW!.
Time management is life management
Managing time can be a little tricky if you’re already occupied with other chores. Therefore, we’ve listed a few tips and tricks for you to manage time effectively.
- Stop multitasking! Organize everything i.e. set up a routine and stick to it.
- Don’t rely on remembering everything, not everyone has a photographic memory, so write down a few things.
- Make weekly goals and always remember to keep track.
- It’s okay to take breaks while studying because you cannot be productive every time.
- Always choose an environment that has the minimum disturbance, so that you can concentrate properly.
Don’t be depressed, let’s suppress
First things first, pull your socks. Control all your feelings and focus your mind on the exam. It’s going to go fine. If still, you’re freaking out, here are a few tips for your exam day.
- Try to attempt the questions initially on configurations and queues concepts as they take more time.
- Prepare well for mainframe automation section.
- Don’t hurry while attempting the exam.
- Always talk to experts for expert advice.
Expert’s final words
Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.
In the near future when everything will be functioned by robots and employees in the field of automation will be the most pursued after. This gives you one more reason why you should be Blue Prism certified
In short, anyone who is passionate about automation and development can easily qualify for the exam and become a Certified Professional Developer. Together with the preparation guide and your hard work, you will reach your ultimate goal. Remember, there have been people, who have gone through a similar struggle, as you’re doing now. And, there are people who are facing it right now. You are certainly not alone in your struggle. So, start practicing now!
GO GET CERTIFIED NOW!
Acquiring the certification isn’t going to be an easy task, but if you have the expertise help of the Cisco 300-835 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, you would be able to achieve it in a single attempt.