Fiber Optics Certification Classes- Which Would Suit Your Company
Although no system is ever 100 percent protected, the ability for differentiating between typical network traffic as well as potentially harmful malware is considered crucial and provides the focus of this associate-level certification path. Also, if you wish to acquire this certification, you should gain the CompTIA XK0 004 Dumps, which are being offered at the ExamClubs.
Fiber optics technology allow businesses of all sizes to take advantage of high-speed electronic communication. Beyond computer networks and voice systems, fiber optics is also used in sensor technologies and power transmission. International marketing firm Global Industry Analysts, Inc. estimate that demand for fiber optics cable will contribute $23.5 billion USD by the year 2022.
But what are some common business applications of fiber optics technology? How do employers benefit from certified employees?
How Fiber Optics Benefits Companies
Businesses of all sizes and industries can use fiber optics technology to increase productivity, improve the customer’s experience, and gain an edge over the competition.
- Lasers, imaging equipment, and light guides used by medical professionals rely on fiber optics.
- The military uses fiber optics cable to facilitate mobile and field communications, including in the air and underwater.
- Mining and exploration firms use fiber optics for remote viewing purposes. This technology lets them collect atmospheric measurements like pressure and temperature.
- Large companies of all types use fiber optics networks to connect the computers, smartphones, printers, and other communications devices their employees use on a daily basis.
- Internet service providers use fiber optic cables to give subscribers the fastest, smoothest, and most reliable service possible.
- Fiber optics cable also allow cable television providers to offer on-demand video and other digitally delivered services right to your home.
Fiber optics technology has countless applications for security, data transmission, and assistive applications. Innovating businesses are sure to find a use for fiber optics that will save them money or improve their products and services.
The Importance of Training and Certifying Your Employees
Having employees who are certified to work with fiber optics on your payroll offers a number of benefits for your company.
- Upgrade your existing networks or build the perfect system from scratch when members of your IT staff are certified fiber optics designers.
- Keep your current fiber optics systems running at full capacity with fiber optics technicians on your team.
- IT managers will be better able to communicate the needs of the business when working with contractors on repairs or extensive upgrades.
- Save money by having minor issues resolved by your IT staff instead of hiring expensive outside contractors.
Certifying your existing employees gives you more control over the way your business works. You can create a network that addresses your unique needs and operation style or offers new services to your customers. A short training course and test can dramatically increase your employee’s value.
Which Certifications Do My Employees Need?
If you wish to have all the perks of being certified with the exam, you should checkout the CompTIA CASP+ CAS 003 Dumps offered in the ExamClubs’s Bootcamp Program.
The certifications you seek for your employees depend on the nature of your business and your plans.
- Certified Fiber Optics Installers (FOI) can troubleshoot problems that are common to cable networks. If your company is responsible for maintaining its own cable networks, it is essential to have an FOI on your maintenance staff. Larger companies with multiple locations may want to have at least one FOI at each outlet.
- Certified Military Fiber Optics Installation Professionals (MFOI) are capable of working with military technologies that rely on fiber optics cables. Businesses that contract with or larger corporations that supply equipment to the military need MFOIs to ensure their systems are secure, compatible, and meet all necessary standards.
- Similar to the FOI, Certified Fiber Optics Technicians (FOT) ensure your systems and networks problem-free. FOTs have a deeper level of knowledge, however, and are able to work with a larger variety of cable systems. Technology-based companies can use this certification to extend maintenance services to their clients. Smaller companies with a FOT on staff won’t have to worry about shelling out big bucks to independent contractors for basic maintenance.
- Certified Fiber Optics Designers (FOD) will take your list of desired capabilities and create a cable-based system that gives you everything you need. Tech companies and contractors can use these certifications to add value to their services. Larger companies can expand freely when they have a FOD controlling the process of installing their new networks.
- Data Cabling Installer Certification (DCIC) guarantee your IT staff has all the skills and knowledge needed to maintain and troubleshoot employee workstations that are connected to your cable system. These are essential in any business setting that relies on individual, cable-connected workstations.
ExamClubs offers all of these Fiber Optics Certifications to help you improve and customize the way your company communicates. All courses include an official certification test. Contact our representatives today for scheduling information.
The process of becoming a networker isn’t considered for the faint-hearted. It requires lots of hard work and nice and trustworthy CompTIA CL0 002 Dumps, like that offered at the ExamClubs, to clear this grueling exam.