Everything you need to know about CCNA Security Certification
The process of becoming a networker isn’t considered for the faint-hearted. It requires lots of hard work and nice and trustworthy CCNP 300-725 SWSA Dumps, like that offered at the ExamClubs, to clear this grueling exam.
What is CCNA?
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is a core Networking Program which is certified by CISCO, in which candidate should have the knowledge and skills to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. These certifications are required in most of the technical companies in a specific field even for beginners.
There are 10 different type of CCNA Certifications that are as follows:
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Wireless
- CCNA Service Provider
- CCNA Industrial
- CCNA Data Center
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Cloud
- CCNA Cyber Ops (Recently Added to Cisco Certifications)
CCNA Security Certification: CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Security is the first level of Cisco Security Certification. In this CCNA certification focus is more on Security i.e. security protocols, implementing security policies, alleviate risks or any threats of an organization. Under this course, a candidate will have the knowledge and skills to maintain and secure the Network and confidentiality of data for any organization or industries. Apart from this, CCNA Security certification validates the candidate to install, configure and monitor the network devices.
|Required Exam||Recommended Training|
|210-260 IINS||Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)|
- Prerequisites: Any valid CISCO CCENT; CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
- Job Roles: Network Security Specialist, Security Technician, Security Administrator, Network Security Support Engineer.
- Exam Cost:
|Security Exam||Subjects||Cost in USD|
|CCNA(210-260 IINS)||Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)||$300|
- Exam Description: The Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) exam (210-260) consists of 60-70 questions with the 90-minute assessment. This exam tests the knowledge of security protocols, implementing security policies, managing secure access, the web and email content security and more. This makes the candidate to understand and control the network devices easily and to install, configure and troubleshoot them in a right and easy way.
- Syllabus of CCNA Security Certification (210-260 IINS): There are mainly some security related questions that are asked in exams. Here are some related topics which come in exam. There may be some other topics other than this that can be included in the exam without any notice officially but of course, they will be related to security. The topics are as follows:
- Security Concepts: This topic covers, Common security principles, Common security threats, Cryptography concepts, and network topologies.
- Secure Access: This topic covers, Secure management, AAA concepts, 802.1X authentication, and BYOD.
- VPN: This topic covers, VPN concepts, Remote access, and VPN Site-to-site VPN.
- Secure Routing and Switching: This topic covers, Security on Cisco routers, Securing routing protocols, Securing the control plane, Common Layer 2 attacks, Mitigation procedures, and VLAN security.
- Cisco Firewall Technologies: This topic covers, Operational strengths, and weaknesses of the different firewall technologies, Compare stateful vs. stateless firewalls, Implement NAT on Cisco ASA 9.x, Implement zone-based firewall, and Firewall features on the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) 9.x.
- IPS: This topic covers, IPS deployment considerations, and IPS technologies
- Content and Endpoint Security: This topic covers, mitigation technology for email-based threats, mitigation technology for web-based threats, and mitigation technology for endpoint threats.
If you wish to have all the perks of being certified with the exam, you should checkout the CCNP 300-730 SVPN Dumps offered in the ExamClubs’s Bootcamp Program.
- Benefits of being CCNA Security Certified: CCNA Security provides great expansion in knowledge for both experienced and fresher’s. This can be stepping stone into one’s career, for applying for higher certification or into security jobs.
- CCNA Security Training Details
- Comprehensive Difference Between Routing-Switching and Security
- CCNA vs CCNP | Key Differences Every Networking Aspirant Must Know
- Why CCNA Routing and Switching should be done before CCNA Security?
Conclusion: In today’s world where there is too much competition with challenges in every stage to keep on foremost industries or organization especially with IT industries which come up with up-gradation of technologies every time, we always wanted to protect and secure our confidentiality with policies and there becomes Security a major role for business growth. Security Certifications can provide you with the opportunities to become a right candidate for the leading IT sectors and the companies.
We would be discussing the ways for clearing. I would suggest you focus on the below-mentioned resources and also check out the CCNP 300-735 SAUTO Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, they are the best when it comes to Certifications Vendor.