Become Oracle Communications Session Border Controller 7 Basic Certified Implementation Specialist
If you wish to make your career in network, the Certifications is considered to be the best certification, to jump-start your career. But gaining this certification isn’t considered to be that much easy. You have to go through lots and lots of study process unless you have the help of the Oracle 1Z0 006 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs.
Having more than 420,000 customers and deployments in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers an exhaustive and fully integrated multitude of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. It regularly releases highest-level certifications for IT professionals from all corners of the earth.
Have you heard about a new Oracle certification that has been recently created? The 1Z0-404 exam has been validated against Oracle Session Border Controller 7 and is associated with Oracle Communications Session Border Controller certification.
This certification exam reflects your experience and proficiency requisite for making use of Session Border Controller (SBC) on a project, configuring SBC, centralizing, managing, routing and enhancing the signaling and media protocols.
Those lucky candidates, who get the certification, know their trade beyond question. They can configure SBC without much effort to protect, centralize, manage, route and enhance the signaling and media protocols used in an enterprise or service provider communications network.
And these are the topics of the Oracle certification exams:
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Essentials
- Describe SIP and architecture elements: SIP proxies and back-to-back user agents (B2BUAs)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot a basic SIP call flow processed by Oracle Session Border Controller
Introduction to Session Border Controller (SBC)
- Describe the basic functions of a Session Border Controller
- Describe the boot process and the SBC services
The process of becoming a networker isn’t considered for the faint-hearted. It requires lots of hard work and nice and trustworthy Oracle 1Z0 063 Dumps, like that offered at the ExamClubs, to clear this grueling exam.
- Explain the boot parameters and their effects
- Describe the configuration concepts and configuration tree
- Execute user and super-user level commands in the ACLI
- Analyze, create, modify, and delete configuration elements
- Perform routine operations including boot-related operations
- Describe the network interface’s default behavior and how it is altered
- Provision physical interfaces
- Provision network interfaces (VLAN and non-VLAN)
- Enable/disable management operations through a media interface
Session Border Controller Concepts
- Explain realms and realm bridging
- Configure global SIP parameters and Media Manager
- Configure realms, SIP interfaces, and steering pools
- Configure routing policies, session agents, and header manipulation rules
Peering Environment Configuration
- Describe the Policy-Based Realm Bridging (PBRB) configuration tasks in Peering environments
- Configure a working Peering environment
- Configure Peering access rules
Access-Backbone Environment Configuration
- Explain registration caching, Hosted NAT Traversal (HNT), and Adaptive HNT
- Configure the PBRB model in an Access-Backbone environment
Configuring SBC High Availability
- Explain the operation of the high-availability mechanism and SBC node states
- Configure a high-availability SBC pair
- Manage a high-availability SBC pair system failover
There are many topics in the above list, aren’t there? But don’t be daunted by the amount of work to be done if you want to earn the Oracle certification! Your efforts will pay off.
Although no system is ever 100 percent protected, the ability for differentiating between typical network traffic as well as potentially harmful malware is considered crucial and provides the focus of this associate-level certification path. Also, if you wish to acquire this certification, you should gain the Oracle 1Z0 062 Dumps, which are being offered at the ExamClubs.